SKIPtheatre are recruiting a Producer to join their company. We are seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking and experienced producer to join our company and work with us on a variety of exciting projects.
We would also like the Producer to take a lead role with company development and management. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an innovative performance company who are taking London and the Southwest by storm.
Candidates must be able to commit the equivalent of one full day per week for a minimum of a year.
This is essentially an unpaid opportunity although payment may be available subject to funding and certain projects over the next year.
This role would suit a recent graduate or someone at the beginning of their career interested in pursuing producing at a professional level.
- Producing experience
- Experience of completing successful funding applications
- Experience of handling budgets
- Technical/production experience in theatrical lighting, sound, tech specs, health and safety.
- Self motivation/ multi tasking/ ability to work unsupervised
- Innovative thinker
- Knowledge of theatre and a keen interest in experimental theatre
- Company development
- Press and marketing
Please send you CV and cover letter outlining why you think you would fit the required description and why you would like to join SKIPtheatre and become part of the company. Please email email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: Midday on Friday 25th June.
Interviews will be held in London on the evening of Monday 5th July.